Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday.....

So It's friday, which for me is about the same as any other day. We went and bought our son the little tikes Cozy Coupe with the egift card his grandmother sent him for his birthday. My husband is assembling it as we speak. We're planning on a bike ride later today, despite the mist. Hey when you live in the pacific northwest you just live your life as usual, rain or not. It happens so much you'd never leave the house otherwise. And a little mist never hurt anyone. I'm a little bummed with myself because I was almost finished with my latest pair of slippers when I realized that I mis-calculated the sizing and I now have half a pair of women's slippers that are so big, my husband could wear them. Sooooooooooo now I have to start all over again from scratch. But that's how crafting goes sometimes. Everything is trial and error and sometimes starting fresh is the best option. I'm also trying to locate a box of about 20-30 various pieces of hemp jewelery I made a while back. I intended to sell them on etsy eventually but hadn't set up shop yet at the time. So I stored them away "safely" somewhere until I was ready. Now I just have to figure out where the safe place was that I hid them from myself. Wish me luck.
And now, in the spirit of friday (and because I don't have a finished project to share) I will share with you a few pictures of the beautiful state of Washington where I am so blessed to live. I took these on one of our many adventures in the great outdoors, I hope you enjoy them immensely!!!!! Happy friday to those of you who work outside of the house......




No comments:

Post a Comment