Thursday, March 31, 2011

Of Life and Motherhood

Happy thursday, I'd like to take a sidestep from the subject of crochet into the land of motherhood. My beautiful, wonderful son is about to turn 1 year old on April 5th and I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. I feel so blessed to be able to stay home with him and care for him myself. That said, some days are a little stressful lately. He started walking at just shy of 9 months and he's been getting into all kinds of shenanigans ever since. Now he's conquered the art of climbing, EVERYTHING!!!! I spend his every waking moment chasing him around and pulling him down off of endtables, cat towers, book cases and windowsills just to list a few. My living room is a wall of barricades that are no longer effective. I'm going crazy. But don't get me wrong, I love him more than life itself. I just wish we lived in a house with a yard for him to run around in rather than this tiny appartment. I know, soon enough he'll be a little more reasonable and easier to discipline but man is he making me earn my keep these days!!! Well thanks for listening to my partial rant, here' a little of his cuteness to make it worth your while.....
Man do I love this kid! We're planning on buying him one of those playschool mini jungle gym slide things for his birthday. We're just going to stick it right in the middle of the living room in hopes he'll stick to climbing that and only that! And he'll be getting a homemade Spongebob cake as well.
Anyhow, happy thursday to those of you who actually read this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment