Monday, April 25, 2011

Don't Forget My Linky....

Alright, happy Monday! I'm about to get started on the last piece of my custom order while the little one sleeps. First I thought I'd hop online for a quicky since I don't have any completed projects to show off yet. I really, really want to host link parties. I signed up for blogger with that intention because I love to participate in other parties but most are not etsy shop friendly. I would like anyone who is reading this to please link up anything you are currently working on weather you are selling it or not. The first party is free through the linky service, after that you have to pay for image links. If I don't get any participants there will be no reason for me to pay and that will make me very sad. So I am putting this out there once again in hopes of some action! Etsy sellers are more than welcome to link up as many items as you wish, the more the merrier! I want to see who's out there and what you've got. It's free advertising so what have you got to lose??? If you're just really crafty and proud of it, please link up too. I'm not biased here. I love being creative and I love seeing what other creative people are coming up with as well. So, my party will be open for another 60 some odd days (I set it to run long in hopes of followers and participantion). I will be very sad if I continue to be the only one linking. Please show me some linky love, it would really make my day. And have a wonderful Monday....




Here are the parties I've participated in today...

The DIY Show Off The Girl Creative Making

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment