Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Welcome!!! And a very happy monday to everyone out there in cyberspace. Today seemed like the kind of day for clearing some space and removing some clutter. So I've discounted several of the items in my etsy shop!!! Here is the link:
Or you can just go to my etsy shop at www.luvbuzz.etsy.com and click on the section marked "SPRING CLEARANCE". I figured, the winter chill is starting to die down (sort of) and the world is starting to think in warmer terms so why not mark down a few of my cozier items. Oh if only every part of life was so simple. I'm gearing my crafting focus more towards my purses, wallets and crochet dolls. I also plan on making a lot more macrame/hemp jewelry in the coming months. Purses and jewelry just feel like good summer projects. Anyhow, here are a few pics of some of the items I have marked down......



ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment