Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday and Heartsy listings

Hurray, it's sunday!!! I'm almost done with my slippers, FINALLY!!! As soon as I wrap those up I'll ad some photos. But the thing I'm really excited about is this website a fellow etsy seller told me about. It's called Heartsy and they're basically a site for handmade sellers to possibly be featured to help promote their shop and amp up sales! The url is: www.heartsy.me ! All you have to do to sign up is enter your shop info and upload a few pics that best represent your work. The site offers buyers discount packages for credit in your store, so you set the initial savings (of at least 50%) off and then if they decide to feature you, they'll work out the final offer. Once you've submitted your shop application they post your pics annonymously and other site users vote on weather or not they would buy from you. You need at least 30 votes of "yes definitely" to be considered. Your shop is then reviewed by their pannel and if they think it's worth while for all parties involved, they offer you a deal! I'm so excited about this. I think it's great to have all of these different avenues to network and market myself and others. I just put in my first submission and I'm hoping to get my 30 votes. Here is the link to my listing, http://heartsy.me/deals/1251/like ,if you read this and you're feeling generous please vote YES DEFINITELY for luvbuzz!
Thanks for your time and I hope you find heartsy to be helpful for your needs as well. In a perfect world we would all have great success at whatever we set our minds and hearts to achieve!
That's all for now, I'll put up some slipper pics later and if you feel like joining the ongoing link party you can find it in an earlier post. So far it's just me linking up and that's just not much fun! I'm trying to share the love so maybe you can pass it on!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment