Friday, April 22, 2011

Sunny Days and Blue Skies

Hello to all and happy Friday! It has just been beautiful here in the Pacific Northwest for the past few days. Nothing but blue skies and sunshine. Yesterday I went for a walk at a trail nearby with my husband and son. It was wonderful to be able to enjoy the fresh air and lovely weather while getting a little exercise and family time in as well. I took tons of pictures which I will be sharing today as I have nothing else to show you project wise. I am still working hard on my custom order. Today I finally completed one fingerless glove, now I just have to get started on it's mate. That is if my son allows it! I really can't wait until these gloves are finished, they are even cuter than I anticipated and I am so excited to share them with everyone! Also, I finally got around to applying for my business license a couple of days ago. Now I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail so that I can work on expanding my horizons and try getting into a few craft fairs over this next year. It's funny, when I started out with crochet I never imagined that I would love it so much or turn it into a source of income. Now I feel as though I've found my niche in life and I just can't imagine doing anything else. Here's hoping that I can have success with my new business one day. Until then, I am so very thankful to be blessed with a few sold items and a handful of custom orders! Hey, you've got to start somewhere! I'm also trying out the heartsy.me site again. I got my required votes the last time but I wasn't picked in the final process. I'm hoping if I try enough times I will finally be featured. Well that's all I've got for now, I may not be posting daily for a while. I have to get this order finished but I promise to keep you updated as often as time allows and post lots of pictures along the way. For now, please enjoy some more of this lovely scenery I just can't get enough of and have a wonderful Friday evening and Saturday as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment