Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday with Slippers

Alright, happy tuesday! I finally completed those pesky slippers I've been working on. Truth be told, I was taking my sweet time. Here are my newest creations now:
Alright! Now I just have to decide which project I've been dreaming of to begin next. I swear, I can't keep up with my own ideas. If I was 10 people I might get everything I wish accomplished! Also, today is my son's first birthday!!!! This year has gone by so fast, it seems like just last week I was in the hospital recovering from my c-section. I'll be making him his Spongebob cake later today, if it comes out nicely I'll post some pics of that too. Of course this cake is in direct conflict with my diet plan but I'll practice some self control and just have a really small piece.
I'm also very happy to say that I recieved my 30 votes for Heartsy.me so now I just wait while they consider me further. I'll let you know if they decide to feature me. I sure hope they pick me, that would be so exciting!!! Well, for now I'm out of things to say so enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment