Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Wednesday......

Today I'm feeling much better than yesterday, though not completely myself. Luckily my husband has the day off today and was kind enough to get up with my son this morning and let me get some much needed sleep. Also, I sold an item on etsy today which is always happy!!!! Each time I sell something it's bittersweet for me. On the one hand I'm flattered that someone else likes one of my creations as much as I do. But it's also like giving away a little piece of myself. I have an emotion attachment to everything I make so a part of me is always just a little sad to see them go. This time I sold a hemp bracelet I made, here are some pics....


Now to stop procrastinating and get to my next pair of slippers, perhaps a trip to Joann is in store before I begin!!!
Once again the link party will be going on through June 28th so feel free to link up at one of my previous posts below and have a happy happy wednesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment