Tuesday, September 13, 2011

OlyTeam Treasury Challenge #8 "Nesting"

Hello, what a fantastic day this is turning out to be. The sky is slightly grey and the slightest of breezes is gently dancing through my windows carrying with it the hint of a crisp fall chill! Man I love this time of year. I can't wait to dig out my Ugg's and get all bundled up in my winter gear!!!
Today I'm going to be sharing with you my latest treasury that I have put together for the team treasury challenge hosted by one of my Etsy groups. It is a local team for Olympia and surrounding areas and we have a treasury challenge up to 4 times a month. At the end of each challenge we vote for our favorite and the winner gets to be featured on the team blog! Then they get a mandatory feature in each treasury curated in the next team challenge. So the winner for last weeks challenge was our very own misschristiana @ http://www.misschristiana.etsy.com/ and www.facebook.com/olympiahandmade ... please feel free to stop by and give her a "like" and check out some of her handmade crochet lovelies. As last weeks winner, all treasuries for our current challenge must contain one item from her shop. The theme for this week is "Nesting" and this is my take on the theme with a fabulous crochet throw blanket from misschristiana herself, I hope you enjoy...




Please take a moment to stop by and show my treasury some love!!!!

Alright other than treasury lists and team discussions I have been busy gearing up for the coming Make Olympia market!!!! I can't believe it's in just a few more days! I have what seems like a million and one labels to sew into various hats and such. Next time I'll be smart enough to label as I create!

That's all for today, happy happy crafting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment